Does this thing still work?





Comments

  1. Yes, those things still work ... really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It does. I love seeing your pens sketches wherever the heck you're posting those, this blog is kewl too. If we still did apprentices in this day and age I would row in a rowboat to make such a thing happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet, awesome work! would be cool if you could post sketches here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all still here...waiting your amazing art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully Google brings Blogger up to speed with this new generation. I love seeing your work and I would love to see you post more of it here! Stuff tends to get lost in Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I appreciate your presence on twitter and instagram, I enjoy the rss feed here and like the format, size ability blogger has for your work better. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts