Flotilla.

Comments

  1. Do you offer prints of your artwork?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some fantastic work.

    Is this done in photoshop? If so, have you ever made your brushes available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept of floating cities and suspended vehicles, including the treatment of atmospheric perspective you give to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, awesome, awesome work!
    Colors, values, designs, composition.... everything is working all perfectly. Again, just wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Ian!....really enjoy all of these

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is there not to love?
    colors, composition, concept and design. Im a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comments everybody. much appreciated.

    ian: yes, this is photoshop. i don't really make my own brushes, i tend to use standard dry media brushes for texture, along with square and hard round brushes for detailing.

    I'm looking into getting some of these reproduced as giclee prints, so watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giclee prints, Absolutely!! I'd love to have these on my wall.

    When do you think this might happen?

    ReplyDelete
  9. your stuff is great. I like the detail of things. The very thin strokes gives a kind of "counter-goodbrush" effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the work. Have you read any China Mieville's Bas Lag series? I'd love to see what you'd make of those books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you ever make prints? I would love to have this in my living room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts